£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus
22 days ago
Hedge Accounting Specialist role for a global consultancy/professional services firm. This is an exciting, client-facing role with scope to travel. Up to £75,000 with Package.
Our client is a specialist global consultancy/professional services firm and is top tier firm within their market (a growing market worth ~£1Billion). They advise a range of clients from household name global businesses, large PE-houses as well as smaller, start-up businesses across a range of services.
As a growing business within a buoyant market they are looking to bring in a Hedge Accounting Specialist into their Central London Office.
This Hedge Accounting Specialist will be a client-facing role with the following key responsibilities:
- Advise and support clients on hedge accounting reports
- Support on valuation statements
- New business development: oversee client onboarding, development of existing client relationships as well working with internal marketing team to expand client base
- Presentation of findings, risks, and appropriate response board/senior leadership teams
- Ensure all business data is run in accordance with SOC 1 policies and be key point of contact for SOC audits
- Assist with the development of hedge accounting procedures and controls in accordance with changes in accounting standards
- Assist with implementation and development of new systems
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven background in hedge accounting and valuations
- Audit background with proven working knowledge of SOC Audits and SOC 1 policies
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards related to hedge accounting (including IFRS & US GAAP)
- Strong interpersonal skills - comfortable managing multiple stakeholders in a client-facing role
- Willingness to travel where needed (will be mainly London-based)
What's On Offer
- Up to £75,000 (Experience Dependant)
- Scope for international travel