Head Office Accountant
|Job Title:||Head Office Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 13:36|
An opportunity has arisen for a Head Office Accountant to join a FTSE listed FMCG business based in central London.
My client is a FTSE 100 FMCG business based in central London.
The Head Office Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the accounting records for property and lease holding companies, including maintaining appropriate accounting records of major transactions e.g. site acquisitions
- Business partnering the Group Property team on transactions, including supporting on disposals.
- Interacting with the management company for their sites to ensure they obtain the right financial information and understand what is happening at each site
- Business partnering with legal and other teams as required, on transactions, period end reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining the records of certain head office investment holding companies, in a multicurrency environment
- Statutory accounts prep for small portfolio of companies owned
The successful Head Office Accountant will have the following credentials:
Strong/consistent academic background
Professional finance qualification - either ACA/CIMA/ACCA
Experience producing statutory accounts/management accounts
Knowledge of IFRS 16 standards (practical experience ideal but not essential)
Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a business
Comfortable working in an office environment post-lockdown
Basic salary of between £55,000 to £65,000 + benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's