Head of Working Capital
|Job Title:||Head of Working Capital|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£115000.00 - £145000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 13:37|
Your new company
A leading magic circle law firm is looking for a Head of Working Capital to join the London based finance function. This is a great role in a market leading business with the vision of creating a best in class finance function that add value to the business, producing high quality information quickly and efficiently.
Your new role
This role will be leading the working capital team to maximise the speed in which WIP translates into cash. This role manages the full working capital life for all of the firm's practice areas. Key responsibilities will include:
- Playing an active role within the strategic leadership and direction of finance in London
- Staff management of a team of 18 working capital controllers/managers
- Business partnering with the outsourced SSC to ensure quality of service to internal and external stakeholders remains high
- Identify and jointly develop solutions for service enhancements to reduce lock up days
- Build excellent client relationships with key clients and accounts to reduce debtor days
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years working capital experience in a leading firm or large corporate business. You will have proven staff leadership, development and recruitment responsibilities with experience in a partnership environment highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work within a global leader in the professional services sector. This is a senior position position offering autonomy, leadership responsibility and the chance for career growth and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's