Head of Treasury - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Head of Treasury - Real Estate|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hughes|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 14:21|
A global real estate business is looking to recruit a commercially minded Head of Treasury to join their London based team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of senior debt portfolio
- Assist in raising new finance
- Maintaining and developing bank relationships
- Treasury reporting
- Key ownership of short-term liquidity forecasting and 5 year business plan cash forecasts
- Maintain and develop relationships with merchant card providers with Treasury Operations Manager
- Responsibility for the banking payments system
- Ownership with the compliance team of treasury related policies and procedures
- Supports and contributes to identifying and implementing operational efficiencies within the broader finance function
- Qualified accountant or treasurer (ACA/ACT/MCT)
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable experience in managing senior debt facilities, gained from within a corporate treasury function.
- Deep understanding of complex cash management within an externally financed business, combined with a knowledge of debt waterfalls.
- While an understanding of real estate finance and merchant payment arrangements is desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Customer Accounts
Head of Finance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Group Accountant and Treasury Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £55000 per annum + 5000
Board Member and Treasury Committee Chair
Financial Accountant (Real Estate)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus