Head of Treasury and Financial Planning
|Job Title:||Head of Treasury and Financial Planning|
|Salary:||£65k - 73k per year + bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 18:29|
Are you looking for an opportunity to take responsibility for the Treasury functions of a well-respected Housing provider? Do you get excited by influencing the financial planning of a thriving, growing property developer? Keen to secure a role with generous and sector leading employee benefits? If yes, read on!
Our client is a well known and well-respected Housing provider and property developer in Buckinghamshire. In the current climate of uncertainty, this organisation is proud of its successes in recent months and years, and has gone above and beyond to ensure financial stability both for its projects and its staff.
The Head of Treasury and Financial Planning has core responsibilities including:
- Overseeing all Treasury functions with a focus on supporting ongoing development schemes and contributing heavily to the viability of growth plans
- Being responsible for the relationships with lenders, representing the organisation in a credible, professional, and expertly manner
- Stress testing proposals and business plans, and ensuring that schemes underway meet both regulatory and in-house standards
- Producing the long-term financial plans and reporting on risks; reacting to changes in a fast-moving market, as well as being an expert in the financial appraisal software to identify new business opportunities
- Ensure the organisation meets policy and procedure expectations in its Treasury behaviours.
The role comes with a leading benefits package of 30 days annual leave, and a bonus scheme that is rarely found in similar roles, making this a post for those who wish to feel truly respected by their employer. With such a large scope of influence, this opportunity would suit someone with a background in similar areas looking to step up in their career, or someone already working at this level looking for a new challenge and environment.
The successful candidate will be able to influence, communicate, and build relationships at all levels and will be a highly credible expert, likely with strong experience in the Housing and/or Property Development worlds.
To apply, please meet these minimum criteria:
- Hold a full professional qualification in either Finance or Treasury
- Be a first class communicator
- Have strong experience in Treasury management, ideally within the Housing/Property Development sectors
Applications are under immediate review and the closing date can, and will, be brought forward if a suitable candidate is found. Please apply now to avoid missing out!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's