£42k - 50k per year
5 days ago
Want to work for a leading institution and benefit from highly generous employee perks? Are you a qualified Accountant with over two years post qualified experience? Could you build solid relationships with non-finance staff and explain complex financial matters to them? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with this well-known organisation whilst they recruit for a new and permanent Head of Treasury. Reporting into the Financial Controller this position would lead on all treasury planning activity and forecast cash requirements over the long and short term. This is a great opportunity for someone with treasury management experience who has previously worked in a large-scale organisation. Duties for this role will include:
- Oversee process and system improvements ensuring efficiency and accuracy is always maintained.
- Ensure the organisation is making the most of its £25 million asset base.
- Lead on treasury planning for the organisation creating medium and long term plans.
- Manage the cash flow forecasts on a rolling basis.
- Work closely with research finance, planning departments and financial reporting to ensure the accuracy of cash forecasting.
- Act as the main point of contact between the organisation and any lenders or the banks.
- Oversee the treasury management policy and provide the committee with advice and recommendations.
- Lead a small team, with responsibility for recruitment, training and performance reviews.
This permanent Head of Treasury will be based at the organisations Tayside head office. If you are looking for a varied role which offers seniority within a large-scale public-sector organisation, please apply! Please note experience in a large sized public sector organisation is desirable but in no way essential.
This successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- A CCAB finance qualification with a minimum of two years post qualified experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and modelling skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate a small team.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.