Head of Transfer Pricing - Leading FMCG Business
|Job Title:||Head of Transfer Pricing - Leading FMCG Business|
|Salary:||£85000 - £110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 17:04|
Our client are looking for a Head of Transfer Pricing to lead the team, which is part of the Groups wider Tax function. You are responsible for driving the global transfer pricing agenda.
Our client are a leading FMCG organisation, with world renowned products and a market leading culture.
The key responsibilities for this Head of Transfer Pricing for our leading FMCG Business based in Wiltshire are:
- Developing and managing the group's global transfer pricing policies, including monitoring changes to the group's business, initiating changes in transfer pricing policy as appropriate and managing the implementation of these changes.
- Overseeing operational and transfer pricing compliance activities to ensure compliance with transfer pricing policies, including providing input to and reviewing the Master File, Local Files and Country by Country Report.
- Ownership of the Group's audit defence and APA strategy, taking a lead role in managing transfer pricing audits, partnering with local Finance teams and the Asia Pacific tax team as appropriate, leading negotiations with tax authorities and managing the relationship with, and input of, external advisers
- Monitoring developments to transfer pricing rules globally and advising the business on the potential impact of these changes, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Exploring opportunities to enhance and automate existing transfer pricing processes.
- Providing transfer pricing input to broader group projects.
- Providing input into the broader tax governance and risk management strategy.
- Providing direction and support to the Transfer Pricing Manager and the members of the regional Tax team across the globe
When applying for this Head of Transfer Pricing for our leading FMCG Business based in Wiltshire, the successful candidate will have/be:
- ACA/CTA or other relevant professional qualification.
- In-house transfer pricing experience or a mix of practice and commercial transfer pricing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong leader, able to build relationships across the business.
- Able to motivate and develop a team.
- A proven ability to influence and manage the demands of multiple stakeholders.
- Able to work in a dynamic and ever changing work environment.
Exceptional market leading base salary
27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Head of Management Accounting
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Interim Head of Finance / Financial Controllers
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
Up to £45000 per annum