City of London, London
£150000 - £200000 per annum
25 days ago
A private equity real estate manager, are looking to recruit a commercially minded Head of Tax to join their strong team in London.
The Head of Tax will look after these key areas:
- Oversight of M&A Tax and all transactions
- Tax structuring and underwriting of investments and funds from acquisition to disposal
- Project managing advisers and administrators to deliver on their tax compliance obligations
- Helping to build a tax function that can support Henderson Park as it continues to grow
- General oversight of group tax (corporate tax, VAT etc)
- Key stakeholder management with the deal team
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Tax Accountant or Lawyer.
- Experience of real estate funds essential
- Knowledge of UK real estate taxation