Head of Tax
|Job Title:||Head of Tax|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Hubbard|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 12:14|
Head of Tax required by Worcestershire Accountancy Firm
Your new company
An independent, progressive accountancy firm based in Worcestershire, is looking for a Head of Tax to take responsibility for their Firm's tax function. This Firm support SME businesses and wealthy individuals in all areas of Tax, Finance and Business advice across the Midlands. The Firm's office in Worcestershire offers a full range of taxation services including personal and corporate tax, VAT, Pension and Trust advice.
Your new role
- The Head of Tax for this Firm will take full responsibility for the Firm's tax function in providing clients with compliance and tax advice services.
- Be responsible in providing leadership, development and operation of self-administered pension schemes
- Working closely with Partners and staff to provide clients with assessments of tax liabilities and advice in reducing liabilities
- Preparation of tax computations, tax returns, advising clients and dealing with HMRC.
- Supervising and mentoring tax senior and support staff
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Head of Tax will have sound knowledge and experience of a wide range of taxes within SMEs and wealthy individuals.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a full range tax role with full responsibility for the Firm's taxation services to clients. Working closely with the Firm's Partners and have input into the success of this Firm. There is a generous salary with pension, death in service, free car parking among some of the benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's