£55000.00 - £60000 per annum + car & bonus
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
We are delighted to be working with Novacyt on a retained basis for this exciting opportunity in Risk & Compliance.
Your new company
Novacyt is a rapidly growing, international diagnostics group, generating revenues from the sale of diagnostic and pathogen testing kits based on molecular and protein testing technologies and sold into human clinical, life science, food and industrial markets
Your new role
A truly exciting green-field Risk Management opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to make a real impact with Novacyt SA - a rapidly growing organisation at a pivotal time in their developmental journey.
Reporting to the CFO, your new role leads the Risk & Compliance management function for Novacyt SA, ensuring that the company has the appropriate systems and processes in place to effectively discharge its obligations. You will be setting the standards and framework for risk management and acting as the thought-leadership conduit on risk for the whole organisation. You will be coordinating and working with other compliance professionals across the company including; product development, health and safety, regulatory and financial.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive risk register for the whole company.
- Defining and implementing processes and routines that ensure risks are identified and managed on a routine basis across both financial and wider business/operational areas.
- Developing insightful risk reporting that can effectively inform the Exec and the Board
- Shaping the risk agenda for the Audit Committee
- Documenting Internal Controls and implementing and developing the Controls Framework, both Financial and Operational.
- Contributing from a risk management perspective on future acquisitions and change programmes as they arise.
- Oversight of all regulatory requirements to ensure compliance is appropriately managed such as H&S, Environmental, Employment, Information Security, GDPR, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Modern Slavery etc.
- Ensuring the company has systems in place to keep abreast of latest requirements and regulations.
- As SME, liaising, informing and ensuring training is delivered/accessed in all key regulatory and compliance-related areas, for staff across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be a qualified risk professional who is passionate about Risk Management, demonstrating intellectual agility and an active curiosity in business operations from a risk perspective.
- You may come from an accountancy/audit background or a regulatory/quality systems pedigree and you should have significant PQE.
- A background in the healthcare/pharmaceutical sector or within manufacturing industry, where product safety is vital, would be a distinct advantage.
- A high energy self-starter who is excited to be part of building a function in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise right across the business with all levels of employees and across all department all areas within the organisation.
- A natural collaborator and business partner, a facilitator with a strong commercially-focussed risk management approach.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to make a real difference in a vibrant, developing organisation.
A Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Car Allowance,
- Up to 25% bonus
- Flexible working with 3 days a week in the office in Camberley and 2 days working from home
- Occasional travel to other company operations in the UK.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.