Head of Planning & Reporting
|Job Title:||Head of Planning & Reporting|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Senan Pierce|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 17:34|
We are working with a forward-thinking and exciting organisation in recruiting to a Head of Planning & Reporting role. Reporting into the Deputy Director of Finance, we are seeking a forward looking and strategic thinking finance professional to contribute during a period of significant change.
You will lead on developing an innovative service that anticipates planning and reporting demands. You will be familiar and aligned with the organisation and their values and aims and will be able to demonstrate an ability to connect with operational colleagues.
Opportunities will include:
- To strategically lead and advise on the development of financial strategies and decisions with financial impact, based on interpretation of results, meaningful analysis and business insight together with a good understanding of the Corporate Strategy, goals and objectives.
- To attend SLT monthly meetings and away days to provide strategic and financial input with a positive impact on the Corporate Strategy, goals and objectives.
- Champion and ensure best practice in monitoring and evaluating product or activity performance using financial information as well as tracking of KPIs.
- Use analysis to identify trends and ensure optimal financial decision-making.
What we are looking for…
- Substantial experience of working within finance at a senior managerial level in a large, complex organisation
- Proven experience of using insight and analysis to provide trends, inform and drive business decisions
- Significant experience of managing large scale budgets in a complex organisation and successfully achieving challenging financial targets and objectives
- Substantial experience of having effective oversight of complex budgets that has ensured that spending is in line with financial strategies and maximising opportunities for efficiencies and income.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to take on a high profile role in a complex and varied organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Up to £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Global Hub - Head of Financial Technical Advice (Policies, Tax, Regulation, etc.)
Will be disclosed to applicants
Professional Level Financial Accounting and Reporting Moderator
Finance Business Partner
£47k - 49k per year
International FP&A Accountant
£47k - 53k per year