Head of Management Accounting
|Job Title:||Head of Management Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Senan Pierce|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 18:12|
An outstanding leading employer in the Cambs region is looking to recruit to a newly created role of Head of Management Accounting.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing Finance services to the Group, with a lead role in relation to management accounting reporting, preparation of the annual budget, annual business plan, regulatory and statutory compliance and returns.
Duties will include:
- Annual Budget process
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Business Planning Experience (including cashflows, funding and interest)
- Housing Development Scheme Appraisal and Development Programme Reporting/Monitoring
- Funding/Treasury/Financial Covenant Forecasting and Monitoring
- Preparation of Regulatory Returns to the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH -previously known as HCA)
- Systems Experience (provide name of system used and user level):
- Business Planning - Development Appraisal - Regulator of Social Housing NROSH System
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly performing Finance team. Please contact me for further details.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Head of Finance
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + LGPS
Head of Treasury and Financial Planning
£65k - 73k per year + bonus scheme
Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering
£350 - 425 per day
£43000 - £45000 per annum
Independent Member of the Audit & Risk Committee
Up to £5375 per annum