Head of Investor Relations
|Job Title:||Head of Investor Relations|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 14:50|
Your new company
A growing online platform are looking to hire a newly appointed Investor Relations lead. As a business, they are a technology platform with B2C gaming and work with multiple joint ventures to service them on a B2B basis. They currently trade in the UK, Europe and the US and over the next five years are forecasting significant growth with a huge focus in the US market.
Your new role
You will report directly to the FD and CFO, being responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations road-map.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA) with experience leading investor relations functions. To stand-out, you will have also been part of an IPO into the US market.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the ability to work in a high-growth, opportunistic company in Central London. You will be the primary hire for a newly created function, and it will be in your hands to scale accordingly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Audit Senior Manager - Not For Profit (Happy to talk flexible working)
53000 - 75000
Project Finance Accountant
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000