Head of Group Financial Reporting
|Job Title:||Head of Group Financial Reporting|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + £7k car/cash allowance, 15% Bonus|
|Reference:||NH 6040693 GF_1604078434|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 17:20|
£75- £85kpa Plus Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits- Inc Car/ Cash Allowance- £7k, Bonus-15%
Our client, a true global leader with an instantly recognisable brand name are looking to bring on board a technically very strong Senior Manager. This role has materialised due to an internal move and will offer an excellent progression route. The brand has an excellent employee reputation and have won numerous awards.
The purpose of this role is to take overall responsibility for the group's accounting policies, interpretations and advice. The successful candidate will have extensive accounting expertise and be externally focused to ensure the financial accounting policies, advisory and resources are best in class.
* Determine global accounting policies, implement them and ensure compliance.
* Provide timely and clear guidance on the accounting implications of business decisions.
* Assess the impact of proposed changes to IFRS and identify the actions required internally to comply with them.
* Exclusive responsibility for developing and implementing an accounting and reporting knowledge management strategy to deliver ongoing support to the finance community.
* The job holder will lead on the Group's compliance with IFRS accounting and reporting requirements for listed companies and leading conversations with external auditors on upcoming accounting developments.
* The job holder will be required to review the consistency and compliance of the Group accounts with the external requirements and support the wider team. They will also own disclosure of accounting policies.
The successful candidate with be fully qualified (ACA) with considerable PQE experience and be a highly technically capable accountant. You will have previous experience of technical accounting matters for a large multinational group (either as an employee or consultant / auditor / advisor).
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Audit & Accounts
£70,000 - £100,000 dependant on experience
Head of tax - top 45 firm
Senior Manager - Sustainability reporting
Interim Accounting and Reporting Manager
Corporate reporting (ACS) Manager 2 year secondment