Head of FP&A
|Job Title:||Head of FP&A|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Harris|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 11:40|
Head of FP&A role with a balance of responsibilities that includes commercial analysis, management accounting, team management and long term planning. Reporting into the CFO.
This London University is a unique institution that works on a global scale. With significant recent funding and ambitious plans for growth, the organisation is looking to drive improvement across corporate services, including the hire of two new qualified finance roles. Student numbers are looking strong and this role will play a key part in the ongoing improvement within the finance function.
- Line manage and support members the finance team, including a mixture of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Lead on the preparation of the monthly management accounts, including detailed analysis and development of the board pack.
- Short, medium and long term planning for the organisation, including scenario analysis and financial modelling
- Annual and monthly budgeting input, including regular engagement and meetings with budget holders
- Supporting the CFO as a commercial finance expert
You will be a full qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and hold post qualification experience. You will have an excellent understanding of commercial and will have delivered strong financial management, analysis and guidance in your most recent role. Attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to liaise effectively with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels. You will be ambitious, eager to learn and keen to work in a fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Salary up to £60,000 dependent upon experience
- Private medical insurance
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and close down over the Christmas period
- Opportunity to study a course free of charge
- Generous pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Finance and Services
£54971.00 - £66265.00 per annum + generous pension
Group Financial Accountant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, healthcare
£35000.00 - £38890.00 per annum
Group Financial Accounting Manager
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Kingston upon Thames, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum