Head of Financial Reporting
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Reporting|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Dixon|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 17:03|
To join a great financial services business in Swindon
Your new company
A leading FS business in Swindon
- Producing: monthly accounts board reports - monthly finance packs and ad hoc analysis - annual report and accounts for Group and 7 subsidiaries - regulatory reporting and responding to ad hoc FCA requests for information -regulatory solvency monitoring - tax reporting and tax strategy management - CT, VAT, Payroll taxes - subsidiary management reporting, analysis and modelling
- Managing Accounts Payable and Treasury / banking functions.
- Managing 3 direct reports, with 4 indirect reports across Reporting and AP Teams.
- Ensuring control framework in place and adhered to.
- Advising and affecting the wider business via:
- Debt Committee
- Provider Payments Committee
- Complaints provisioning group
- Liaising with LLP to produce quarterly management accounts, annual accounts and manage solvency needs.
- Supporting wider Finance Team in production of MI and analysis.
Lead any transformation activity in Financial Reporting processes, systems and controls.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA with 10+ years PQE and experience of Financial Reporting and Control
- Qualified in practice (Big 4 desirable) and moved into industry or in Financial services Blue Chip.
- People management experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance - Client Services
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Regulatory Reporting Analyst (FTC)
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour