City of London, London
£140000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working one of the worlds leading law firms with a global footprint and a market leading reputation. They are looking to hire a Head of FP&A to cover the EMEA region and support the Finance Director across a range of commercially focused finance responsibilities.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Co-ordination of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Management of the FP&A function including commercial finance and BI teams.
- Provision of business partnering to a range of senior stakeholders including the Managing Partner.
- Drive strategic initiatives and assist in the inception, delivery and measurement of these initiatives.
- Working with partners to analyse performance to assist in remuneration process.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience within a leading law firm. You will need to be a proven staff leader and motivator, capable of challenging senior stakeholders when required. You will need to have experience in change or transformation process and an ability to deliver to tight deadlines in a complex, matrix environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and an opportunity to work in a global leading firm with a brilliant brand and reputation. This is a senior position with excellent exposure to senior stakeholders and visibility across the business. You will have an opportunity to drive performance within the team and make your mark on the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.