Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Planning & Analysis|
|Salary:||£64000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2019 16:24|
Are you looking to work in the Senior Leadership Team across a medium-large sized finance team?
Does analysing, developing and implementing new processes across a large and complex finance function appeal to you?
Would leading a team and working as a critical influence across senior stakeholders interest you?
This Head of Financial Planning and Analysis vacancy is an influential and strategically focussed role, working in a large and complex, commercially aware charity and will lead and implement effective change processes across the team.
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead on the budgeting process whilst developing strong forecasting and providing financial advice to help decision making for stakeholders
- Advise the rest of the senior leadership team across finance on long-term operational plans and use business insight to facilitate policies to be carried out successfully
- Manage a team of qualified accountants and provide professional development opportunities across financial analysis, control and reporting for them
- Identify trends to improve informed decision making as well as monitoring levels of risk with this
- Ensure business reporting is accurate, relevant and easy to understand for non-finance staff
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Significant experience of working in a large and complex organisation at a senior level of management
- Experience of achieving financial targets and overseeing large scale budgets
- Experience of managing a team and providing opportunity for growth and development
- Recognised experience in using analysis and understanding to provide accurate information to improve decision making
- An excelent communicator who has a commercially aware approach to strategic thinking
Applications are being reviewed daily so don't delay in applying
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's