£70k - 75k per year
17 days ago
Interested in working for a household name charity in a senior finance role? Could you be responsible for complex budget setting and forecasting? Do you have strong leadership skills? If yes, this Head of Financial Planning role is a great opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with this £100m charitable organisation whilst they recruit for a new Head of Financial Planning. Reporting into the Director of Finance this position will manage a team of seven Finance Business Partners which is likely to expand to nine in the next 12 months. Duties for this role will include:
- Oversee the forecasting, budgeting and all management accounts processes.
- Ensure first class financial advice and support is available to all stakeholders and the wider organisation.
- Lead on the development of financial procedures and policies which will include budget guidelines.
- Manage the development of financial modelling which will ensure key strategic decisions can be made by the executive team.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to prepare stress testing of the five-year financial plan.
- Provide necessary training and support to your team ensuring relevant developmental opportunities are available.
This permanent Head of Financial Planning will be based officially from this organisation modern state of the art central London offices but will come with hugely flexible working arrangements. This is a great opportunity to lead a high performing team and progress your career with an impressive charity.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- Have experience managing staff.
- Have proven experience leading on the budgeting and forecasting of a large organisation.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have strong technical skills and up to date knowledge of VAT.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not hesitate in applying as applications are being reviewed daily.