Head of Financial Accounting
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + 10% pension, 30 days annual leave|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 17:01|
Head of Financial Accounting reporting into the Finance Director with responsibility for the financial reporting of the organisation. Will also have oversight for transformational work relating to the finance systems and processes.
The organisation is one of the largest housing association's in the UK with a significant commercial development pipeline. Over the next five years the organisation is seeking to partner with a number of private property developers across London and the South East with the aim of building 1000's of affordable new properties.
The Head of Financial Accounting has the following responsibilities:
- To effectively lead the financial accounting team and maintain a high performing culture.
- Manage the preparation of the statutory accounts for the group, this will involve planning this process for the group. Furthermore this will include integrating new entities into the group.
- Work with other Heads of service to improve the finance teams systems and procedures.
- Coordinate the year end process across the organisation and take leadership for its successful delivery.
- Key point of contact for any technical on matters of accounting standards.
- Coordinate the external audit and prepare the annual judgement paper to the auditors.
- Work with the financial planning analysis team in inputting information into the long term financial plan.
You will be a fully qualified, chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) with strong reporting and technical finance understanding that can be evidenced through experience. In addition, you will have a track record of working closely with key stakeholders to deliver excellent financial reporting and decision-making support.
Furthermore you will have led and managed teams successfully. It is paramount that the successful candidate has experiencing leading and coordinating a year end process. Applications from all backgrounds are welcome but there is a preference for individuals with a property, housing or practice background.
£70,000-£80,000,30 days annual leave and pension 10%
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Plus Benefits Inc Share Options
Head of Treasury - Real Estate
City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
£350.00 - £450.00 per day