Head of Financial Accounting
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Car + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 21:10|
One of the best employers in Northamptonshire is urgently seeking a talented Head of Financial Accounting.
The organisation, based in Northamptonshire, is one of the largest companies in the UK and has been growing rapidly over the last few years. The Head of Financial Accounting has a critical role to play in supporting the delivery of this mission, ensuring effective management and control of the organisations resources, production and communication of financial information to all stakeholders, and ensuring compliance with international and group legislation.
The Head of Financial Accounting reports into the Director of UK Reporting and has responsibility for a team of 3 people in total.
The overall technical aspects of the role are broad with the post having direct reports that cover capital and statutory accounting, consolidations and cashflow reporting.
Primarily the role is focused on completing preparation of the statutory accounts, leading on a clean audit and ensuring the chart of accounts is fit for purpose.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified chartered accountant with experience of working in the financial function of a complex international PLC. You will need the following experience:
- Experience in the production of consolidated Statutory Accounts and dealing with external audit requirements, with an up to date knowledge of current accounting standards.
- Exposure to preparing and completing the consolidated accounts under IFRS
- You will be proactive and able to learn, review and develop internal processes and procedures, continuously looking to improve the services and outputs delivered by the team as well as enforcing compliance.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to understand a wide range of stakeholder needs and adapt services where necessary.
- An individual who enjoys a challenge and wishes to work in a high performing finance function, with the ability to develop and motivate a team of people to deliver results.
- Experience of managing a team and getting the best out of team members
£70,000 - £75,000 + Car + Additional benefits, working from options and flexible working
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of M&A
City of London, London
Head of Finance
Interim Head of Finance
£350 - £400 per day
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Great benefits