Head of Finance / Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Head of Finance / Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 17:35|
£80,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Vitae Financial Recruitment are currently working in partnership with this prestigious five-star hotels to source a commercially astute Head of Finance / Financial Controller. As part of the senior management team reporting directly to the General Manager the role takes full responsibility for all aspects of commercial and operational finance within a multi P&L / departmental operation.
What we are looking for
* An energetic, customer focused and commercially driven Head of Finance / Financial Controller who thrives on numbers, growing the bottom line and enjoys the buzz of overseeing the accounting procedures of a highly successful, multi-departmental operation.
* A demonstrable track record of improving systems, procedures, reporting and instilling a proactive/commercial approach to achieving profit targets.
* Comfortable operating as an integral part of a high performing Senior Management Team, leading, motivating and developing a Finance team of 15 people.
* Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and a willingness to immerse yourself into a thriving group of like minded individuals to create shared successes.
* Previous experience with Hotels or Leisure will be distinct advantage.
* Excellent organisational skills, constantly reliable and a great team ethic.
Excellent perks including use of the on-site award-winning facilities!
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£56000 - £64000 per annum + Bonus
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
Strategic Financial Analysis Lead
£50,345 to £57,917 plus £2,000/£4,000 accountancy allowance