Head of Finance - Professional Services - North London
|Job Title:||Head of Finance - Professional Services - North London|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 18:59|
- Firm: Professional Services
- Salary: £70-90k
- Benefits: Pension, bonus, private healthcare
Do you have experience of managing an internal finance function for a professional services firm? Are you seeking the opportunity to use your experience to create a high performing and progressive service to a growing professional services firm? If so, this role could be for you.
Our client, a leading professional services firm in North London, is seeking to recruit a Head of Finance as part of an overhaul of the service provided by their internal finance function. The position sits on the main Operations Board and has a strong strategic influence on the direction of the firm
Managing a team of three staff, the role will focus on ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place as well creating a suite of management information reports covering the entire spectrum from aged debtor and WIP reports, fees and cash collected by Partner, comparison between budget and actual, as well as recoverability that reflects the profits and losses made on individual jobs. As part of the development of the MI reporting, it is expected that the incoming Head of Finance will take a lead in the implementation of a new accounting system as one of their first projects.
As the successful candidate you will:
- be a qualified accountant with experience as a Financial Controller, Finance Director of Finance Manager
- have experience of working in an internal finance function of a professional services firm or similar
- demonstrate the ability to positively impact the strategy of a business and to drive positive change
- have a strong technology focus and the ability to harness this in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the departments output
In exchange the firm will offer you:
- a competitive package
- the opportunity to have a large impact on the future direction of the business
- flexible working conditions
- a positive and supportive work environment within a firm that is experiencing strong growth and evolution
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's