West End, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
24 days ago
Are you seeking a Head of Finance role within a rapidly expanding and acquisitive business services group? Are you keen to join a business as it prepares to scale up it's growth and expand into new service lines? Are you happy to be hands-on but with the desire to support the strategic direction of the business? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Having been extremely successful in their business focus to date, our client is seeking to expand their business into new service lines both organically and through acquisition. The company is seeking to recruit a driven and entrepreneurial Head of Finance who can assist the business with their plans to reach £10m turnover within the next 18 months.
Managing one member of staff, the successful candidate will work closely with the founder of the business and board of Directors. You will be tasked with putting the business's accounts in order and giving the owners clarity over their cash position as well as modelling the financials for future service line investments.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and year end reports & management accounts
- Creating a reporting dashboard
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Liaison with reporting accountants/tax advisors
- Management of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Cost control & variance analysis
- Management of revenue recognition
- VAT returns
- Payroll & pension management
- Ideally be a Qualified Accountant
- Have experience of working in a commercially focused accounting role within a Business Services or e-Commerce company
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of creating and managing robust budgeting and forecasting models including cashflow
- Have experience of Sage and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously when required and as part of a close-knit team of professionals
If you are a Head of Finance seeking a role with a growing and acquisitive business in London's West End contact Austin Rose, the accountancy recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.