£60000 - £67000 per annum
20 days ago
The Head of Business Partnering role, based in central London, reports into the CFO and is responsible for coordinating the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
The organisation is one of the largest membership bodies in the UK, that has a significant commercial business alongside the core operations. Considering the current circumstances the organisation is operating within it finds itself facing a whole host of logistical challenges. However, the income of the company is secure and is unlikely to change in the future due to the nature of their funding. As a result this role will work closely with senior leadership to drive commercial decision making, contribute to key projects and suggest areas for continuous improvement within finance and the wider organisation.
The Head of Business Partnering, based in the London office, reports into the Finance Director and has two direct reports. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and leading in the coordination of the budgeting process.
- Building an effective business partnering structure and using this to support long term financial planning.
- Build relationships with senior management in order to effectively challenge and advise on finances.
- Look to drive improvement to reporting and analysis that goes out to budget holders.
- Lead on a number of process improvement and infrastructure projects.
You will be a fully qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant (or equivalent) with strong FP&A and finance business partnering skills that can be evidenced through experience. The ability to communicate effectively with non-finance is essential to success within the position as is a thorough understanding of budgeting, forecasting and detailed analysis. All backgrounds considered but an understanding of setting up commercial subsidiaries is helpful.
£60,000-67,000, 30 days annual leave, 10% pension, performance related bonus