£61000 - £67000 per annum
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Head of Finance Business Partnering to manage a team of 4 - management accounts and Business Partner service.
Your new company:
A £45m income professional body representing medical professionals based in North West London. This organisation has an excellent reputation and a has income from both membership fees and commercial activities such as Conferencing.
Your new role
This is a key role, dealing with senior stakeholders across all 4 entities in the organisation and enabling robust, data driven business decision making through the following responsibilities:
* responsible for finance business partnering across the organisation
* responsible for delivering management reports and budgets
* responsible for financial and business analysis to assist the College to move to a continuous improvement mind-set
* support the achievement of strategic objectives across the organisation
* manage the finance business partnering and management accounts team of 4.
What you'll need to succeed
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Qualified Accountant
* Financial experience in delivering strategy
* Working in a complex organisation
* Management experience
* Building constructive relationships with non-finance colleagues including development of wider organisation financial skills and knowledge
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
* Project management and process mapping
* Good analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
8% employer pension contribution, 27 days annual leave, Flexi-time, on site gym and more.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered!