Head of Finance Business Partnering
|Job Title:||Head of Finance Business Partnering|
|Salary:||£60000 - £67000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 11:15|
The Head of Business Partnering role, based in central London, reports into the CFO and is responsible for coordinating the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
The organisation is one of the largest membership organisations in the UK, that has a significant commercial business alongside the core operations. The company is seeking to invest and expand the organisation with a new year five-year strategic plan recently being put in place. This role will work closely with senior leadership to drive commercial decision making, contribute to key projects and suggest areas for continuous improvement within finance and the wider organisation.
The Head of Business Partnering, based in the London office, reports into the Finance Director and has two direct reports. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and leading in the coordination of the budgeting process.
- Building an effective business partnering structure and using this to support long term financial planning.
- Work closely with director level budget holders on a regular basis.
- Look to drive improvement to reporting and analysis that goes out to budget holders
- Contribute heavily to key projects across the organisation
You will be a fully qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant (or equivalent) with strong FP&A and finance business partnering skills that can be evidenced through experience. The ability to communicate effectively with non-finance is essential to success within the position as is a thorough understanding of budgeting, forecasting and detailed analysis. All backgrounds considered but an understanding of setting up commercial subsidiaries is helpful.
£60,000-67,000, 30 days annual leave, 10% pension, performance related bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's