Head of Finance Business Partnering
|Job Title:||Head of Finance Business Partnering|
|Salary:||£60k - 65k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 18:13|
Want to work for a well-established charity with an excellent social reach and a turnover of over £100 million? Do you enjoy spotting opportunities to make efficiency improvements and develop new processes? Are you an experienced Head of Finance or Finance Manager currently working in the charity sector? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are currently assisting this North-London based charity whilst they expand their finance team and recruit to this new Head of Finance Business Partnering. Reporting into the Head of FP&A you will oversee a team of ten with three direct reports.
The main responsibilities of this Head of Finance Business Partnering role are as follows:
- Provide direction to a high performing team, offering necessary training, support and highlighting any potential opportunities of progression.
- Manage the end-to-end processes behind budgeting, forecasting and complex financial modelling.
- Review business development activity and analyse contracts that are classed as high risk.
- Lead on the streamlining of data and reporting and enhance efficiencies across the department.
- Analyse budgets vs. actuals on a regular basis and communicate this information with senior management.
- Provide strategic direction to the team and ensure this fits with the organisations objective.
- Communicate regularly with key Business Partners as well as the Managing Director and the Assistant Director of Business Services.
- Oversee the delivery of key, high value contracts.
- Promote cross functional partnership across the organisation.
This permanent Head of Finance Business Partnering is a newly created role that comes at an exciting time for the charity and it offers the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual who is looking to shape their finance career, develop their line management skills and put their own stamp on this role. This role requires regular travel to the organisations North London head office with a couple of days a week from home.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full CCAB finance qualification.
- Previously worked within a large charity (ideally over £50m income).
- Strong financial management experience.
- Be a confident communicator, proactive and have excellent Excel skills.
- Previous experience line managing a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Head of Finance
£375.00 - £425.00 per day
Head of Finance
£36,720 - 44,880 per year
Head of Finance and Operations
£55k - 60k per year
Head of Finance - Fast Growing London Charity
£58000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + 10% pension contribution