£47k - 52k per year
23 days ago
Keen to work for a highly prestigious charity? Could you lead a business partnering function and ensure a first-class service to Budget Holders? Want to get experience in a large and complex not for profit organisation? If yes, this role could be for you!
Robertson Bell are delighted to be working again with this world-renowned UK Charity as they recruit for a new Head of Finance Business Partnering. Reporting into a Head of Finance you would line manage four Finance Business Partners and work closely with key stakeholders to advise and consult on viable approaches for future funding. Duties for this role will include:
- Provide leadership to a team of four, through necessary training and support and maintaining a high performing environment.
- Review business cases for new projects and offer commercial advice ensuring they align with the charity’s objective.
- Work with senior Budget Holders helping them establish targets and enable them to measure their own performance.
- Prepare and develop business plans and work on frequent forecasting.
- Work with the Head of Finance to create reports for the board and support wider organisational teams with their financial input to the board reports.
- Provide expect advice and training in regards to financial controls and budgetary management.
This full time and permanent Head of Finance Business Partnering can be based at one of the charities offices in either London or Birmingham, with flexible working on offer. This position would best suit someone from a business partnering and FP&A background who is keen on making a step up in their career.
This successful candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant.
- Experienced in the public sector.
- Experienced in strategic planning.
- Experienced within a large and complex organisation (minimum £50m turnover).
- A first-class communicator.
- A confident leader and manager.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as there is a high chance this role will close before the closing date!