£65k - 71k per year
18 days ago
Are you looking for a finance role in which you can also have responsibility for wider corporate services? Do you want to use your leadership ability to shape a team in an organisation going through a comprehensive transformation programme? Do you want to represent Finance in an organisation with a strong social purpose?
My client is a not-for-profit organisation in Suffolk with an impressive history of providing well-needed services in the local area, and currently enjoying a period of sustained growth. A recent organisational transformation has created the role of Head of Finance and Corporate Services, with key responsibilities including:
- Leading a team of circa 20 across Finance and other key Corporate Services, including Procurement and Governance, being responsible for the day to day management of these areas and ensuring all activities align with ambitious growth desires
- Being a true people-first leader who can inspire, encourage and support members of the wider team to be high achieving and motivated staff
- Managing the provision of high quality financial information to support senior leadership in making key strategic decisions, as well as keeping Board and Committee accurately informed of the financial position of the organisation
- Enabling the organisation to focus on value for money decision making by providing expert analysis and
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and maintaining high standards across the board.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-qualified and experienced individual to join an organisation with a fantastic culture, famed for being a place where people enjoy coming to work. For someone looking to step up into a more senior position, this would be a fantastic opportunity, but similarly, someone looking for a new challenge in an organisation with a strong social purpose would easily find themselves at home here.
Owing to a recent focus on digital improvements, this role will not be based fully in the office and a high level of remote working is on offer.
To be considered, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with experience of leading at least one other corporate function
- Be a strong leader with proven experience of being able to support, motivate and inspire a team
- Have experience working in not-for-profit organisations.
Applications are under constant review – please apply now to be considered.