£70000 - £80000 per annum + good benefits
23 days ago
My client is looking for a Head of a Finance to join their growing business in South Oxfordshire. You will be required to manage corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts, internal control and the day to day running of the finance function.
Fast growing SME
- Manage the day to day financial accounting activity ensuring completion of all key tasks within relevant timescales while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage Month End and Year End accounting process delivering reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage the Accounts Team ensuring that they are provided with the necessary tools and training to complete the tasks given to them.
- Ensure acceptable services levels are maintained for both internal and external customers and workloads are being effectively managed.
- Achieve targets and deadlines set and highlight areas of difficulties with proposals for remedial action.
- Build and develop relationships with other internal departments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Third Parties and other financial contacts as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with minium of at least 3 PQE and a track record within project based business.
You will need good communication skills across all levels and a have a passion for leading and motivating direct reports and indirect reports.
The role is ideal for someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get involved. The candidate will hold a strong understanding of management reporting, process improvement and financial analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious accountant to transform their skill set and lead an organisation through an exciting period of growth. You will gain experience through managing a small team, have oversight of the entire finance function and help develop plans to drive continuous growth