Chichester, West Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum
15 days ago
A fantastic self-rewarding opportunity has arisen to welcome on board an experienced finance professional to become apart of a Not-for Profit Management Organisation and act as a key point of contact for the finance department.
This role is well suited to an accountant with previous strategic, financial reporting, management and team leadership experience which in return will offer great autonomy and flexibility at Senior Management Level.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a crucial role for the Charity and the SLT which will also require management of a small team locally.
- Day to day responsibility of the finance function, financial and management accounting including:
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Preparing and monitoring annual budgets
- Contributing to strategic planning, writing and inputting to business plans, providing support to enable sound business decision making ensuring financial considerations are fully considered.
- Preparation and production of accurate monthly management accounts, balance sheets, cash flows and funds allocations
- Liaising with auditors
- Providing commentary and analysis
- Overseeing staff payroll, pension contributions and HMRC returns
- Monitoring property and investment income
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA or Equivalent full Accountancy Qualification
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Advanced use of Excel / confident in use of accounting systems
- Xero systems experience (advantageous)
- Honesty, integrity and ethics
Advantageous work life balance and a chance to be apart of a fantastic and well-respected organisation.
This position is also considering Part-Time applicants (e.g. 3 or 4 days per week) for the ideal candidate.