Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + various benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP/Subject to notice period|
|Contact Name:||Arthur Blyth|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 16:52|
Head of Finance role with a leading specialist Doncaster based Manufacturer
Your new company
I'm delighted to be working exclusively with a leading specialist manufacturer based in Doncaster with European operations in the appointment of a Head of Finance for the site.
The business are a specialist manufacturer with turnover of c.£10-13m.
Your new role
- Responsible leadership of the finance & accounting team
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting according to German-GAAP and UK-GAAP in collaboration with executive management and the shareholder company
- Responsibility of Tax accounting and main point of contact for tax authorities and auditors
- Responsible for cash-flow and working capital management
- Overseeing the planning of sales and production capacities
- Analysing and managing costs and overall results
- Active alignment and constant optimisation of financial processes in cooperation with shareholder company and group finance
- Preparation and presentation of the yearly budget and midterm plan
- Responsible for Internal controls
- Drive ERP / internal controls improvement
What you'll need to succeed
- CIMA or ACCA qualification essential
- Previous positions as Manager / Head of Finance or Controlling in international companies, preferably in the manufacturing industry with a proven record of delivering meaningful change and successful and reliable reporting
- Expertise in an international collaboration with strong leadership skills and profound communication and network orientation
- Profound knowledge of Financial Reporting according to UK-GAAP and ideally German-GAAP, Controlling, Performance Improvement, etc.
- Preferably experience with Microsoft Navision
- Ideally experience in optimisation projects for ERP systems
- Profound experience with MS Excel
- Distinctive analytical and process skills
- Solution-focused, hands-on-mentality and team spirit
What you'll get in return
Salary: up to £50,000 + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Head of FP&A
Coventry, West Midlands
Head of Financial Reporting
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 day holiday
Head of Finance/Finance Manager
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + various benefits
Interim Head of Group FP&A
£500 - £600 per day