Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael McGlaughlin|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 11:19|
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a growing SME to lead the day to day running of the financial management systems and ensure compliance with external bodies, reporting directly into the directors.
One of the largest family owned holiday park and leisure operators, committed to providing excellent facilities and exciting new developments for their customers. Our clients portfolio includes caravan and lodge parks, a hotel, golf courses, bars, restaurants and arcades as well as a market.
· Day to Day management of Finance Team
· Authorise & distribute management information to internal & external stakeholders
· Cash flow forecasting
· Budget & P/L forecasting
· Quarterly Completion of Partial exemption VAT return
· Quarterly Completion of Machine Gaming Duty return
· FCA compliance
· Caravan Sales audit & authorisation
· Implementation of systems and processes.
· Super User & administrator for Microsoft business central/ Microsoft Navision
· Liaise with IT suppliers
· Provision of operational finance KPI's and reporting.
· Audit preparation
· Monitor Caravan stocking facilities.
· Assist directors in financial impact of business strategy.
· Ad hoc projects
· 3 years senior finance experience
· Strong Excel skills essential
· Strong leadership qualities
· Well organized & effective communicatior.
· Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
· Knowledge of Microsoft business central or Microsoft Navision is essential
Circa. £55k basic salary
Exec company car
A host of company benefits
Opportunity to lead the entire finance function
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's