Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 16:05|
Michael Page is working in partnership with a Warwickshire based business in the engineering sector to appoint a Head of Finance.
This award-winning organisation forms the UK division of a global engineering business. The organisation has developed a unique people-centric culture that sits at the heart of the decisions that they make. They are an innovative, sustainability-focused and ambitious organisation with revenues in the UK around the £20m mark.
The organisation works with some of the world's biggest brands and has established a market leading and premium product mix / service offering.
Put simply, this is a brilliant place to work.
The organisation is looking for a Head of Finance to form part of the UK senior management team, to steer the organisation by delivering on the strategic and forward-thinking plans. You will take ownership and accountability for delivery of financial reports and the subsequent commentary to the leadership.
You will also partner with the Divisional MD to support and influence key business decisions whilst leading both a small finance team and the wider business.
Key deliverable activities include:
- Developing the finance team, both personally and professionally
- Ensuring best practice is maintained, whilst always looking to innovate
- Provide advice and guidance on all financial matters and strategy within the business
- Creation of high level and digestible financial analysis into business performance
- Complete organisational Financial ownership including management accounts, statutory accounts, VAT, Payroll and tax returns and assessing long term financial trends and monitoring investments.
- Acting as the external face of the business to the Group, Auditors and the Bank
- Providing support and guidance to the non finance stakeholders including Business Process Improvement Manager, HR, Operations, and IT team ensuring that they are fully engaged with supporting the UK business and meeting modern business needs.
In all roles, this business has an expectation that they hire the right person.
Whilst a complementary skill set and relevant professional background will be important, the business places more higher value on getting the right person. In the Head of Finance, they will be looking for someone who can partner effectively with the both the Senior Management Team and the wider business. Someone who embodies the values of the company, and wanted to be part of the family. To maximise potential success, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of leading within finance backed up with a relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and a degree (ideally 2:1 or above)
- Clear communication style and the ability to present information concisely to all levels
- Being a strong and collaborative leader with a compassion for colleagues
- Good commercial and business acumen
- You are a results-orientated decision maker and a positive coaching mindset
The business has invested heavily in ensuring it has a competitive offering. The business has a grade A office space that they will hope to utilise (post COVID) as well as an excellent benefits package.
As a package, you will be able to earn: £60,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Head of FP&A
Coventry, West Midlands
Head of Financial Reporting
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 day holiday
Head of Finance/Finance Manager
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + various benefits
Interim Head of Group FP&A
£500 - £600 per day