£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
This company is an international wholesaler for designer jewellery. This is an unapologetically brave, honest & sincere brand, operating within the luxury space. They are a small but growing company works as part of an established group with a collaborative and prestigious acclaim of a shared goal. They have already achieved significant growth and are already outselling many of the more established names in this space.
Your new role
This Financial Controller position sits within a successful and developing business. This role will report into a strategic MD and manage two direct reports, each accounts assistants and good exposure across the international side of the business. This role sits as the primary financial support for other departments. You will pro-actively communicate with other staff to assess where support can be given alongside:
- Working closely with the MD and other staff within the organisation to devise appropriate reporting tools to enable the management to more accurately analyse the profitability of the company.
- Ownership and preparation of month-end reporting, P&L balance sheet, cashflow
- Ensuring all reporting is timely and accurate Establishing good controls and processes.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely provision of support to other functions within the organisation
- Providing data for weekly & monthly KPIs of each department.
What you'll need to succeed
As a high-end company, they require people who have the experience to know how things should be done alongside the spirit to collaborate and make it happen. You will ideally have international tax experience with an appreciation of the wholesale side of the business. They are looking for an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with relevant industry experience to come in as an experienced people-manager with a heart to see the continued success and acclaim for the brand.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer, with the potential for flexible working hours and a close-knit and supportive environment in which you will be supported to develop your career. There is the potential for a discretionary bonus, with 30 days holiday and lots of exposure to the European Head Office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.