£65000 - £75000 per annum
17 days ago
This is an exciting Head of Finance role for a fast growing Business based in Abingdon. The role of Head of Finance is to implement strategy to aid an already successful Business whilst Managing a strong Finance function.
This fast growing Business is a leader with their market. They are continually performing well and are always striving for improvement. The Head of Finance position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organisational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, tax, and treasury functions
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Implement operational best practices
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions as and when required
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Develop a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance professional
Strong technical Finance experience as well as astute commercial acumen