£59000 - £64000 per annum
26 days ago
The successful 12 month Head of Finance will sit as part of the specific Covid function. This role will be responsible for the directorates financial management and decision making. They will also act as the primary resource for all financial aspects of the business including specialist financial input and advice, financial analysis and operational support.
My client are a Government Executive Agency based across the UK.
The successful Band 6 Head of Finance will be responsible for:
-Ensuring all Directorate activities, relevant financial and non financial information can be identified, compiled analysed and interpreted so that necessary evaluations can be made.
- Prepare annual financial plans, budgets and in year forecasts. Preparation of monthly financial pacts.
- Analyse and give financial approval for capital expenditure.
-Take the financial lead in the interpretation and comparison of business cases.
-Lead on strategic financial analysis of new models of delivery.
The successful Band 6, 12 month FTC, Head of Finance will be/have:
- Fully qualified accountant- or equivalent
-Expert knowledge of all aspects of financial management including management accounting principles
-Significant successful Senior finance experience in a demanding, large and complex and multi-faceted work environment.
- Highly competent in financial modelling and reporting
- A 12 month fixed term contract
- Grade 6 government banding
- £59,000- £64,000
- Remote working