Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 18:47|
The main remit of this Head of Finance position will be to manage the team, work closely with the board on interpreting the numbers, and manage the day to day finance function.
Our impressive Blackpool based client are a true North West success story.
Having grown consistently, the business is now pat of a larger group with ambitious growth plans. The company is a great example of a buzzing work place that offers the 'family feel' of an SME, with the career progression / security of a global company.
Operating in an industry that is COVID secure and in fact has experienced a surge in demand in their sector, this is a brilliant business with great growth prospects.
The key responsibilities for this Head of Finance role based close to Blackpool are as follows:
- Team management of a team of 4-5 staff
- Budget and forecast management
- Interpret and explain the numbers to the board
- Lead on audit / statutory responsibilities
- Add value and input to improve current systems and processes
- Be a key part of the team as the business continues to thrive excellent in the finance team
The successful candidate for this Head of Finance role based close to Preston will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (no QBE or Part Qualified applicants I am afraid)
- A strong team manager
- A brilliant communicator
- Have an ability to build rapport with a range of stakeholders and really understand the drivers of a business
- Be a technically strong accountant able to take a lead on year end requirements
- Have experience of closing month end accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Be able to work in a fast paced, growing industry
This unique and exciting Head of Finance role based close to Blackpool can offer a generous salary of £50,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience + flexible working + a suite of employee perks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner
Finance Accountant (Shipping)
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
SAP Finance Analyst