Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joe Harris|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2020 10:52|
The Head of Finance will be responsible for overall financial management and financial reporting for the organisation, leading a substantial sized team.
This prestigious Church of England organisation play a huge part in community development and education across London and the South East of England. They are a complex organisation and hold an extremely rich history. With multiple entities, a huge amount of property across London and the largest number of community projects of any charity, they are an extremely interesting organisation to work for.
- Produce consolidated financial statements for the organisation
- Lead on delivery on management reporting to senior leadership and budget holders
- Budgeting and forecasting ownership, including annual budgeting process
- Managing a team of 12, with 4 direct reports
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the organisation to aid decision making on a regular basis, including senior leadership and committee meetings
You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with technically strong reporting skills that can be evidenced through experience. You will also have a track record of producing high quality management information and liaising with budget holders and senior management to help aid decision making. Working within a complex organisation with multiple entities would be highly beneficial as would line management experience.
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- 35 hour week
- 15% pension
- Flexible working
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's