Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 20:29|
This is a autonomous Head of Finance position within entrepreneurial distribution division in Herefordshire, part of a much larger group.
My client is a leading distribution and logistics provider in Herefordshire with an excellent reputation. Part of a much larger global group, the company has a platform for growth for the next few years. The business is looking to attract the best talent in the market in order to support the quest for increased market share, profit margins and customer engagement.
As part of the SMT, you will be expecting the drive the strategic direction of the division. The Head of Finance will critically partner with the Divisional MD and lead both the small finance team but the wider business through effective business partnering.
- Provide timely financial and management information to the board
- Create a business partnering culture within finance
- Deliver analysis and commentary to aid business decisions
- Effectively challenge the assumptions made by colleagues and peers
- Manage, motivate and develop a small team
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with the demonstrable knowledge of the market. Ideally, you will have held a Head of Finance, Financial Controller of FD role previously and demonstrated the skills and capability to succeed.
Ideally you will:
- Be a professionally qualified finance leader (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Have a track record of success including tangible, value-added achievements
- Lead by example - keeping a keen eye on the detail whilst elevating the team
£70-80k + Excellent bonus potential and car allowance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager – Retail & Distribution
Henley on Thames
50000 - 55000 + Bonus + Benefits
Interim Financial Controller
City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + bonus ~+ benefits
£200 - £250 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £52000 per annum