£85000 - £110000 per annum
26 days ago
Join the C-suite team as the company's Head of Finance
This is a global payment company that offers an end-to-end regulated payments solution based on proprietary, in-house technology. The company's offering is composed of regulatory services and advanced technology. The company's multinational team consists of almost 70 fintech professionals distributed among 4 countries.
You will be trusted to:
- Lead the finance department;
- Develop financial plans and forecasts;
- Oversee banking relationships, liquidity and FX management;
- Ensure safeguarding rules compliance;
- Be responsible for budgeting, accounting and reporting functions;
- Manage cash flows;
- Manage and oversee the taxation affairs of the company;
- Prepare financial updates and analysis for the leadership team (including analysis of various business initiatives);
- Implement, oversee, and enhance internal controls;
- Work with third parties on financial audits, accounting, taxes, etc.
- +3 years of experience as CFO / Head of Finance / Financial Director or similar role;
- Experience in the Business Servicesor FinTech industry;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines;
- Excellent management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Organized, methodical, and motivated;
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits such as cycle to work scheme, travel ticket loan, private medical care and other health and wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working
- Initially a remote onboarding and then option to work from home
- Potential share options
- Office perks such as complimentary breakfast, snacks, hot and cold drinks
- Dogs allowed!
- In office bar for Friday team drinks