Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Issy Simons|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 18:11|
Robertson Bell are recruiting for an Interim Head of Finance. Our client is a large Multi-Academy Trust based in and around the London Region, you will have the option to decide which Academy you would like to work out of, this is on a 10 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and managing a small finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Provide comprehensive management reporting, manage the budget setting process and quarterly forecasting.
- Produce monthly management accounts packs with detailed analysis and commentary to aid in decision making
- Continuously review financial processes and implementing changes as necessary.
- Support the preparation of revenue and capital budgets.
- Complete monthly VAT returns.
- Review and signed off the monthly payroll.
In applying for this role, you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience in producing monthly management accounts, financial accountants and leading the budgeting and forecasting processes. It is essential for this role that you have experience of working in a multi academy trust or school. Line management experience is highly desirable. Applicants that are looking for a step-up into a Head of Finance role are encouraged to apply.
This is an urgent requirement so you will need to be available immediately or on a short notice period. Applications will be reviewed daily so please do not hesitate in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Director of Finance
Up to £70000.00 per annum + Local Government Pension Scheme
Director of Finance and Estates
70000 - 80000
Director of Finance and Operations
Finance Analyst - 12 month FTC
£40000.00 - £41700.00 per annum