Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||Up to £90,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Woodward|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 15:51|
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established, award winning British firm to recruit a competent and dedicated Head of Finance.
Based at their head office located in central London, you will be accountable for making sure the right policies, practices and systems are in place to support financial management and compliance; information, training and coaching to ensure that people manage and influence budgets soundly; and attitude to constantly look for ways of improvement.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the timely, accurate and informative delivery of the management and statutory accounts for all U.K entities, and maintaining financial controls with a focus on cash and capital management
• Preparation and presentation of detailed monthly financial statements for reporting to senior management
• Reporting monthly indicators to Director’s group, and preparing information for quarterly budget reviews, breaking down accounting numbers and explaining them
• Contribute and help prepare the 5-year plan and annual budget, as well as preparation of annual statutory accounts, liaising with auditors and managing the annual external audit process and filing of statutory financial
statements in a timely manner
• Identify and report on major business and reporting risks, including the identification of risk mitigation plans
• Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory matters
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with good technical knowledge, have a great eye for detail and be able to provide accurate, timely and insightful financial information including budgets, forecasts and analysis of business performance. We are looking for a highly organised individual who is a team player and possesses strong communication skills along with advanced Excel skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Finance Business Partner
West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Part-time Tax Manager
City of London, London
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000