Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£82000 - £86000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 08:44|
Are you looking for a senior Finance role in which your influence will echo across a large team? Do you want to use your sector experience to improve the efficiency of a large finance team and contribute to the growth of a thriving housing organisation? Do you want to work towards a more senior role under the tutelage of a very supportive CFO?
My client is a leading Birmingham based Housing organisation which has recently restructured to coincide with heightened growth plans. The Head of Finance will:
- Lead a significantly sized Finance team across Financial Reporting, Development Finance and Transactions, ensuring efficient practices and procedures in the department
- Partner with the most senior stakeholders in Development, supporting the business plan to develop new units and facilitate growth
- Lead on financial reporting, ensuring statutory and group accounts are prepared accurately and efficiently and presenting at Board level
- Oversee Transactional finance, identify areas to improve processes, implement further modern procedures, and improve the accuracy of reporting
- Deputise for the CFO and encourage a positive working culture for the success of the organisation.
On offer is the chance to lead a large, successful team, and contribute to the development of Housing properties that have a direct impact on the quality of life of customers. This role also serves as an excellent stepping stone - past post holders have gone on to Director level roles both inside and outside of sector owing to the high level career development being offered by the CFO.
This is a senior Finance role and will suit those looking to progress in their career. Experience of Development Finance will be highly regarded, from Housing or Construction backgrounds, but crucially you will be able to lead large teams and get the best out of staff, increasing staff retention and enforcing a positive working culture.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have a CV that shows leadership of large finance teams
- Employ modern approaches and an ability to implement them in a team
- Have experience an understanding in Development/Housing Finance
There is a quick turnaround on CVs and interviews can be arranged quickly. Apply now to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Head of Finance
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Finance Business Partnering
£61000 - £67000 per annum
Head of Finance - Retail
£68000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Interim Head of Business Intelligence
£280 - £320 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum