Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 18:16|
Do you want to lead a finance function for a well-established organisation?
Are you an experienced and proactive finance professional looking for an opportunity with multiple benefits including 7 weeks+ of holiday?
Would managing a small team and working towards continual improvements for the organisation interest you?
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a small finance team and maintaining the day-to-day functions of the finance team
- Reporting to the Head and Governors to deliver accurate and timely financial reporting
- Producing and leading on management reporting including producing budgets and cashflow forecasting
- Leading on the annual audit and the production and preparation of financial statements
- Ensuring accurate transactional duties carries out by team, including payroll, credit control and all AP and AR functions
- A part or fully qualified candidate (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- A commercially aware candidate ideally with exposure to working in the private sector
- An experienced finance professional with knowledge across all areas of finance
- A strong communicator who can work with and deliver technical information to senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in and leading a small finance team
This is an excellent opportunity to take control of the finance function and really put your stamp on the team. With genuine opportunity to develop and manage change across the finance team in order to enable a function to best suit it's purpose, this role could be brilliant for an established finance professional.
Applications are being reviewed daily so please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£55k - 60k per year
Vale of Glamorgan
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Professional Consultant – Members Advisory
£65,000 - £72,500
ACA Audit & Accounts Manager / Potential Director