Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
Do you want to and take ownership of a well-known charity's regional finance function?
Would you want to lead a large team and manage financial performance by influencing key senior staff?
Does analysing and communicating long term financial strategy across the business sound appealing to you?
This is a pivotal position for this well-known large charity in order to deliver the financial goals and objectives across their region. The key responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team in order to deliver the charity's business plans and provide opportunities for development and growth for staff in the team
- Manage the full budgeting process including all business planning cycles and forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Communicate financial advice across multiple areas of the organisation as a strong business partner in relation to financial targets and guide budget holders to help make better informed decisions
- Ensure business reporting is accurate, relevant and easy to understand for non-finance staff
- Work effectively with multiple managers across the charity to implement and deliver financial plans across both long and short terms.
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Post qualified experience of managing a finance function, preferably in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of managing a full budgeting cycle
- An effective communicator with the ability to work effectively with senior managers from a finance and non-finance background
- A technically strong individual with the ability to use their initiative to drive processes forward
- Ideally have some experience of working in the not for profit sector
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a finance function during an exciting period of change and growth. Please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily.