Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 17:09|
Hertfordshire - £55k-£70k + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Finance team at our public sector medical client. They are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team in the role of Head of Finance for a key division within the enterprise (Reporting into the CFO). A key component of this role leading the preparation of statutory accounts, so experience in this area is important.
* Preparation of Statutory Accounts & Managing Audit relationships.
* Be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of expenditure against budget and ensuring budget holders adhere to the budget.
* Robust annual & periodic forecasts and actuals for P&L.
* Lead the process of VAT & corporation tax returns.
* Implementation of necessary financial controls.
* Line Management of 10 staff including appraisals.
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIPFA/CIMA)
* Significant senior management experience in a public sector healthcare business, this is a key requirement for this vacancy and the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within this area
* Experience of managing and developing a team of staff
* Statutory Accounts experience
If successful with this application, you will be part of a large finance team with plenty of opportunities to progress. If you have a strong personality with a willingness to get thing done, you will thrive in this stepping stone position.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £57000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Assistant Head of Finance and Deputy s151 Officer
£55685 - £59961 per annum + Local Government Pension
Head of Due Process Oversight
101000 - 104000
Head of Internal Controls & Risk
City of London, London
£60000 - £64000 per annum + Benefits
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum