Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£200.00 - £275.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jedd Bodman|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 14:04|
A not-for-profit organisation based in Warwickshire are seeking a Head of Finance to join their team for a period of 6-12 months.
In order to be successful for this role you must hold a CCAB qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA etc.) and possess year-end experience with proven experience of reporting to the board.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic financial planing, both short term and long term
- Team Management
- Managing the property portfolio which includes legislative compliance, conservation and maintenance of heritage assets
- Reviewing financial processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Managing the pension and insurance element
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Liaising with internal/ external auditors to ensure best practice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£65000 - £68000 per annum
Interim Head of Finance
Head of Finance & Administration
£44,000 Full time equivalent
Interim Head of Finance and Procurement
34 days per annum + leading package
Head of Management Accounts
Up to £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits