Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Contact Name:||Evie Cramb|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 16:41|
Asia House is a centre of expertise on trade, investment and public policy. We drive political, economic and commercial engagement between Asia and Europe. We deliver advice and actionable insights through our in-house expertise and extensive network of senior decision makers.
Asia House is an independent, objective and trusted advisor to governments, public institutions and private sector organisations.
Asia House is seeking a Head of Finance and Administration.
The role will be part of the senior management team and will have responsibility for Asia House’s financial management and key administrative functions, and will involve liaising with departments across the business, supporting them in managing their budgets and financial planning.
Job Title: Head of Finance and Administration
Reports to: Chief Executive
Based in New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LP
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounting records for Asia House and its subsidiaries, using Xero
- Work with the CEO and managers to prepare comprehensive annual budgets
- Produce quarterly management accounts and provide the CEO with relevant accurate periodic reports, including variance analysis and commentary for the Finance Committee and Board of Trustees.
- Prepare the statutory accounts and supporting schedules for Asia House, and Asia House Enterprises Ltd and assist the statutory auditors during their audit
- Prepare and submit VAT returns, and Charities Commission/Companies House returns
- Manage the monthly outsourced payroll
- Other administration duties as and when required including GDPR and overseeing contracts/leases
Skills and qualifications
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficiency in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit
- Experience with and a high level of proficiency using Xero
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Head of Finance
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Finance Business Partnering
£61000 - £67000 per annum
Head of Finance - Retail
£68000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Interim Head of Business Intelligence
£280 - £320 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum